National Parks and Grand Canyons
When it comes to the western part of America, it is home to some of the country’s most important monuments, most beautiful national parks and destinations that you simply have to visit. If you want to Rocky Mountain towns and some of the most historic trains that are connected to the area, then make sure to travel across the western frontier to Colorado.
However, you can continue going west if your goal is to visit San Francisco and Salt Lake City and see some of their main attractions. But that is not all! There are many other destinations that are very popular when it comes to traveling through the western part of the USA as well. Some of them include Seattle, Mt. Rushmore, Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park. Continue reading if you are interested in the trip details.
The tour can begin either in Los Angeles or Chicago. Regardless of where your tour begins, you will get on a legendary Southwest Chief and the first destination of your journey will be Flagstaff. Once you get there, the next thing that you will do is travel by motor coach to Williams. There, you will get on the vintage Grand Canyon Railway and you will head straight to Grand Canyon National Park. You will spend two nights at the South Rim of the Canyon.
The Journey Begins
But don’t worry, because that is not all! In fact, it is only the beginning of your journey. The next destination of your journey will be Lake Powell, where you will get on a boat that will take you to Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Capitol Reef and Arches National Parks.
You will then board the legendary California Zephyr and head straight back to Chicago. Rugged wilderness, rushing rivers, deep canyons and natural wonders of Utah and Arizona are what makes this southwestern adventure unforgettable.
Highlights of the Trip
– It is important to note that you will spend two nights on train.
– You will spend eight nights in a number of different hotels including two nights at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, as well as two nights in Moab at the Red Cliffs Lodge.
– 11 meals are included in the service. This includes lunch in the Rainbow Room.
– You will be able to visit five National Parks – Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Capitol Reef and Grand Canyon.
– Professional tour manager services will be available to you the whole time.Top