Traveling Across the US By Train
The western part of America is home to some of the country’s best national parks, most important monuments and destinations that are simply must-see. Travel across the western frontier to Colorado if you want to explore Rocky Mountain towns and some of the most historic trains of the area, or you can continue going west if you want to visit Salt Lake City and San Francisco.
Some other destinations that are very popular when it comes to traveling across the western part of the USA include Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore and Seattle. Read on to learn about the tour details.
The tour will begin either in Chicago. The Train will be waiting for you and once you arrive, the trip will take you to your first destination – Glacier National Park. There, you will be able to enjoy some great spectacles of nature, as well as the Going-to-the-Sun Road, which is one of the most-known roads in the USA. The trip will then take you to Yellowstone National Park. Once you arrive there, you will stay there for two nights.
You will then head to Wyoming, and once you are there, you will visit Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole. And finally, you will head to Utah where you will visit Salt Lake City, as well as Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
The Journey Begins
After you make all of these stops, the park sightseeing part of the tour ends. But the whole fun doesn’t stop there! Beautiful Colorado Rockies, as well as vast plains and much more nice things are visible as you travel through Kansas, Missouri, Colorado and Illinois on the return trip.
Highlights of the Trip
– Roundtrip rail transportation (you will spend two nights on train).
– You will spend 11 nights in a number of different hotels. This includes a two-night stay at Yellowstone National Park and three-night stay at Glacier Park Lodge.
– 14 meals are included in the service. You will be able to eat while riding the train, which means that you don’t need to worry about having to wait for the next stop in order to eat something.
– You will get to visit some of the most-known parks in the USA – Glacier National Park, Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Canyonlands National Park and Yellowstone National Park.
– Services of a professional tour manager will be available to you the whole time.
**this trip was recommended by a great Boise plumber and friend of the author, Rusty. Thanks for the suggestion and we hope our readers will enjoy the ride.Top